Pope family

Pope family

Sunday, November 6, 2011

What we have done past couple days!!

Hey Everyone,
Arizona is getting colder ( which we like).  Today I went to get some PJ's for chloe and only 2 that fit out of 6.  I am just realizing she is getting so big. Lane has been studying for finals, which I can't wait until it is over.  Marie is just working and looking for another job that I would like. I have been cleaning all weekend getting ready for some family to come over. Yesterday mourning I made some white eggs and bacon for my hubby to help him study better.  I also make lunch for him as well.  I gave some white eggs to Chloe, she did not like it at all.  Chloe started feeding the dog.
Chloe had her first bath Yesterday.  Chloe loved the bath, and she splashed all over the place.  It was so cute.  We hanged out with some of our friends and had ice cream, which was really fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment